Referrals & Appointments
- If you are interested in a visit to learn more about the treatment programs, can call The Autism Treatment Programs’ main office at 608-890-3622.
- After a phone conversation with our staff, and registration with UW Health, the next step is a “Meet the Provider” visit.
- At this visit you will hear more about the program and discuss your goals for a treatment program for your child.
- Once we decide if one of the programs is a good fit for your child and family, staff will request a referral from your or/your child’s primary care provider.
- Once we have the referral, we will request a prior authorization for autism treatment from your insurer.
- Once approved, you will be contacted to schedule your child's first session.