All performances take place in the Friends of the Waisman Center Auditorium except for the May 8, 2011 Discovery Garden Event. The Discovery Garden is located at the far West end of the Waisman Center parking lot.
Questions?: Contact Teresa Palumbo at 263-5837 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Children's Theatre Spring 2011 Schedule - Print Version
To view this file you will need Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded here.
Also, follow us on FaceBook
- From the east -follow University Ave. to Campus Drive; exit at Highland Ave.; turn right at exit
stop sign and continue on Highland to the Waisman Center, just past Nielsen Tennis Stadium.
- From the west -Follow University Avenue to University Bay Drive and turn left. Continue
over the hill onto Highland Avenue. The Waisman Center is at the bottom of the hill on the left,
across the street from UW Hospital and Clinics.)
- Location: Waisman Center Auditorium, 1500 Highland Avenue
- Parking: Free. Park in lot near soccer fields at far end.
- Admission: $2.00, adults; $1.00, children.
Tickets can be purchased
for all shows in the series at the Waisman Center on any performance day beginning at noon.
- Sign Interpreters: All shows sign interpreted.
- Questions?: Call 263-5837 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presented by: The Friends of the Waisman Center, UW-Madison
- Our Sponsors: Friends of the Waisman Center and: