Social and Behavioral Development Lab
The Social and Behavioral Development Lab is currently seeking families to participate in our study who have children with or without behavior and/or attention problems who:
- Are entering or have just completed kindergarten
- Are fluent in English
- Live with at least one biological parent
- Have not been previously diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or intellectual disability
What does participation involve?
Eligible families will visit our lab at the Waisman Center at UW-Madison to engage in the following activities:
- Clinical interview about your child’s behavior and emotional functioning
- Questionnaires and ratings scales about your child’s behavior at home and at school
- IQ and cognitive tests
- Interactive activities on the computer
Parent and Child:
- Videotaped parent-child play activity
- Saliva samples for DNA analysis
What are the benefits?
You will receive:
If you are interested in learning more about our research or have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 608-263-5854.
- No direct benefits (i.e., we provide no clinical diagnosis or treatment)
- A written summary of your child's cognitive and behavioral functioning
- $40 for your full participation
- Your child will get a toy prize!
PI: Jame Li, PhD