Research & Resources
The Research Participation Core publishes a bi-annual newsletter, Research & Resources, as a way to keep individuals and families enrolled in the research registry up-to-date with Waisman Center research. Some editions have focused on research projects that have been completed, so that participants can learn about the results; other editions have highlighted specific developmental disabilities, and have included a brief description of common symptoms, resources for families, and current studies that seek to learn more about the disability. Waisman Center events, such as the Children’s Theatre and presentations from our seminar series, are also featured.
- Research & Resources Newsletter—2004 (pdf)
- Research & Resources Newsletter—2005 (pdf)
- Research & Resources Newsletter—Winter 2005-2006 (pdf)
- Research & Resources Newsletter—Fall 2006 (pdf)
- Research & Resources Newsletter—Fall 2007 (pdf)
*Note: In order to view these files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it for free here.