The Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) is a written document that reflects the partnership between families and the Birth to 3 Program. It outlines the plan for how resources, services and supports will be provided to address family priorities related to facilitating their child’s development.
Policies and Forms
Please see our directory of forms
Resources for Assessment and IFSP Development
- Asset Based Content Matrix
- Promoting Young Children's Participation Interest Based Everyday Learning Activities
- Tips and Techniques for Developing Participation–Based IFSP Outcome Statements
- Routines–Based Interview Robin McWilliam (Website)
- The Routines-Based Interview in the Birth to 3 Process (2009 Powerpoint)
- Using the Routines-Based Interview (PDF)
- CORE: Guided Conversations with Parents on Raising Young Children with Disabilities
- IFSP and IEP Side-by-Side Comparison.
- Identifying Family Strengths, Concerns, Priorities, and Resources