Waisman Center–Birth To 3 Program
- Orientation to Wisconsin's Birth to 3 Program
Wednesday, May 30th 2012
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel, Appleton
- The 2012 Regional Institutes on Primary Coach Approach to Teaming Within Natural Environments
A One Day Regional Institute offering an opportunity for teams to access professional development support around learning to implement:
- The primary coach approach to teaming practices within natural environments,
- Coaching as an interaction style with families, and
- Participation-based IFSP outcomes within the context of real family experiences.
- Southern: February 24 at the Comfort Inn & Suites in DeForest
- Northeastern: March 8 Location TBD
- Southeastern: March 28 in Waukesha
- Western: May17 Location TBDM
- Northern: May 2 Location TBD
- To expand Wisconsin's capacity to continue the statewide implementation of evidence-based practices to spread and sustain a number of Birth to 3 ARRA funded initiatives.
- To provide information and knowledge for your county program to individualize their approach to implementing evidence-based practices.
- To provide access to a variety of tools and instruments to guide your county's evolving use of evidence-based practices.
- To encourage networking with other professionals, leaders and mentors interested in these practices.
Complete details are available at http://www.waisman.wisc.edu/birthto3/files/Regional_Institutes.doc.
The Wisconsin Birth to 3 Listserv
To be sure to receive the latest Birth to 3 professional development information including upcoming trainings, meetings, and other events, subscribe to the Wisconsin Birth to 3 listserv.
To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Your Calendars for the Fall Regional Meetings
Meetings will be held from 9:30a.m.-3:00p.m.
To access our wisline teleconferences and audio files, please visit the archives listed below: