Northeast Regional Team
The Northeast Region envisions a unified & caring community dedicated to identifying those affected by autism and similar disorders in a timely manner to provide a broad & user friendly array of available resources and services from multiple disciplines.
The Northeast Team includes the following organizations who have agreed to be part of the Regional Team or to give input to the Team:
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project
- Birth to 3
- Children's Hospital – Fox Valley
- Autism Society of Fox Valley
- Shawano Cty Sheriff's Dept.
- Cooperative Educational Service Agency (CESA 7)
- Women, Infants, Children (WIC)
- Bonduel School District
- Autism Society of Wisconsin
- Agnesian Healthcare
- Cooperative Educational Service Agency (CESA 8)
- Silver Lake College
- Beyond the Boundaries of Autism
- Appleton Area School District
- Fond du Lac County & Beyond Support Group
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs Northeast Regional Center
The next meeting of the Northeast Regional Core Team is scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, 2010. For more information, please contact Kirsten Cooper, Regional Center Liaison at email@example.com or 920-969-5326.