The Little Match Girl
November 12, 2017 at 1 & 3 pm
*Sensory-friendly performance at 3:00 in partnership with the Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin
Friends of the Waisman Center Auditorium
An all-children cast brings to life this beloved and endearing story based on the Hans Christian Andersen tale. Original script, songs, music and costumes make this a series favorite.
- Admission: $2.00, adults; $1.00, children
- Tickets: Advance tickets for any show in the series can be purchased beginning at NOON on performance days
- Sign Interpreters: All shows sign interpreted
- Location: Friends of the Waisman Center Auditorium, 1500 Highland Ave.
- Directions: waisman.wisc.edu/wc-map.htm
- Parking: Free. Park in far end of lot 82, overflow parking in lots 60 and 76
- Questions?: 608.263.5837 weekdays or email@example.com