Navigating Options and Making Decisions
- Each child is unique - start there.
- What are the child's needs and what is a good fit for the family?
- What outcome do you want?
- What options are out there that fit those needs?
- What's in your community?
- What's affordable?
- How would it fit you family schedule?
- Some options are "formal," such as Children's Waiver, B-3, Family Supports, etc.
- Some options are "informal," such as play groups, social groups, recreation, clubs, etc.
- Chances are you will blend together formal and informal resources to help your family.
- There are a range of options - keep searching!
- Remember all behavior is a form of communication.
Back to the Resources Page