Supports for Family Well-Being for Children with ASD/DD
March 12, 2012
N25 W23131 Paul Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
- Explore the relationships of parenting stress, family functioning, and well-being for parents of children with ASD/DD.
- Find ways to further support the parents' well-being.
- Norah Johnson PhD RN CPNP, Assistant Professor College of Nursing Marquette University -- Research "Supportive Family Functioning and Well-Being for parents of children with ASD: What helps the most and what helps the least"
- Robin Mathea Director, Parent to Parent of Wisconsin - "Notes to Self: A journey of finding ourselves within the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives as parents, family members and caregivers"
- Tanya Friedrich, Principal of Fairview South School, Brookfield, WI Elements IEP, keeping it positive, involving families in positive ways. Empowering families - "How schools can support families of children with ASD/DD"
Click here to register for this event.
Space is limited to the first 80 registrants.
If you have any questions about the CoP ASD/DD, please contact:
T A Marie McDonald
A .pdf version of this information can be downloaded here.