Welcome to the Southern Regional Center!
Hello, today's date is March 26
- Mid-State Core Team's Community Conversation in Adams.
Register at go.wisc.edu/4nm21j
- Did You Know? Now You Know! Training in Platteville, April 18th.
- Did You Know? Now You Know! Training in Madison, April 25th. Registration coming soon!
- What's After High School Training at the Hedberg Public Library in Janesville on May 11th.
Register at go.wisc.edu/216ced
- What's After High School Training at the Beloit Public Library on May 22nd. Register at go.wisc.edu/7g505u
What We Do
While focusing on
- Identify resources and supports for families
- Problem-solve with families based on their questions
- Provide consultation about health insurance and coverage
- Train medical and community partners
We are dedicated to serving families and providers who care for children and youth birth to 21 years of age with a long term chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional illness or condition. Examples include asthma, developmental delay, hearing loss, cancer, diabetes, autism and many others.
All services are free and confidential.
Our Southern Regional Center serves the following counties: Adams, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Juneau, Lafayette, Richland, Rock, Sauk and Vernon,
shown in orange on the map.
Contact the Southern Regional Center.
Wisconsin First Step staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The toll free number is 1-800-642-7837 or go to the WI First Step searchable database.
Waisman Resource Center
1500 Highland Avenue, Rm 102
Madison, WI 53705-2280