- American Association of Adapted Sports Programs, Inc. (AAASP)
AAASP’s mission is to oversee
the partnership of leaders in education and community to lay the foundation for
a national network of interscholastic adapted athletic programs.
- Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association (CWSA)
The mission of CWSA is to promote excellence and develop opportunities for
Canadians in wheelchair sport.
- International Wheelchair Basketball
Develops and supports wheelchair basketball in countries worldwide.
- International Tennis
Federation - Wheelchair Tennis
The International Wheelchair Tennis Association has 58
member nations and will help you find programs available in your country.
- International Wheelchair Aviators (IWA)
Worldwide group of disabled and able bodied (A/B) pilots interested in aviation
and flying. Members have many different disabilities including paraplegia,
quadriplegia, amputee, multiple sclerosis, spina bifida, polio and other
- Freedom's Wings International
Freedom's Wings International
is a non-profit organization run by and for people with physical disabilities.
We provide the opportunity for those who are physically challenged to fly in
specially adapted sailplanes, either as a passenger or as a member of the flight
- National Wheelchair Basketball Association (NWBA)
The NWBA is a non-profit
organization which serves as the national governing body for men's, women's and
youth wheelchair basketball in the United States.
- New South Wales Wheelchair Sports Association (NSWWSA)
Disability-sporting group based out of Ryde, Sydney Australia which supports a
wide range of wheelchair sporting events and programs for athletes of all ages
and skill levels, both in Sydney and across most regional areas of the state.
- United States Quad Rugby Association (USQRA)
- National Wheelchair Softball Association
- Wheelchair Curling
The World Curling Federation has created a guidance package for ice rinks, participants, coaches and volunteers to get involved in wheelchair curling.
- WheelPower - British Wheelchair Sport
WheelPower is the national charity for wheelchair sport and helps people with disabilities achieve their sporting dreams.
- Wheelchair Power Tag Rugby
A form of indoor rugby designed for individuals with various disabilties in both electric and manual chairs.