Cooking and Nutrition
- Cooking Made Easy
This cookbook is for people with developmental disabilities. It helps those who used to need assistance, to now cook independently.
- Independent Living Skills - Easy Cook Book Series - Australia
- Whiz, Zip, Zap Pictorial Cookbook
With Whiz, Zip, Zap pictorial cookbook, kids of all ages can successfully and safely prepare healthy foods at home.
- Ketogenic Diet Resources
- Homemade Blended Formula Handbook
- The Down Syndrome Nutrition Handbook
This book looks at all aspects of nutrition and healthy living for children with Down syndrome, from birth through young adulthood. The author, a mother of a child with Down syndrome and a registered dietitian, encourages the teaching of healthy habits early but stresses that it's never too late to start, no matter what age.
- Accessible Kitchen Appliances
- The Accessible Kitchen
Designing an accessible kitchen is a complex job. This website discusses some of the major design considerations including electrical, layout, appliance choices, countertops, and storage.
- Kitchen Adaptations
From AbleData - hundreds of adaptive products.
- Ageless Design - Ask The Experts - Cooking From A Wheelchair