The Children and Adults with Spina Bifida website has been around since 1996. It is associated with SB-List, the first Internet Discussion list for parents of children with spina bifida. In particular, the focus of this site and SB-List is myelomeningocele, the most severe form of spina bifida.
If you are an adult with spina bifida, or the parent of a child with a different type of spinal dysraphism (spina bifida occulta, lipomyelomeningocele, tethered cord syndrome, etc) please see the Resources & Links page for discussion lists and information related to your issues.
Spina Bifida Organizations & Parent Groups:
- Spina Bifida Associations - Regional
- Spina Bifida Associations - International
- Please let us know if you have a group you would like listed on this resource page.
- I've developed a blog to post information on web site updates, news articles, medical studies, etc. You can view it here: http://spinabifida-news.blogspot.com/
- The new Spina Bifida Research Blog is located here: