Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project Updates:
*LATEST UPDATE: Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project – November Campus Forums:
All UW–Madison employees are invited to attend an informational update on the Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project. This session will help employees prepare for conversations that they will have about their titles and new position descriptions. Conversations will take place between December 1 and February 15.
New information will be shared, so even if you have attended a previous forum, you are encouraged to join us for this event. In this session you will:
- Find out about the UW Standard Job Description Library
- Learn about the title and position description conversations
- Participate in an open question and answer session
Choose from one of five sessions at various campus locations and times, or join us for an online forum.
All Campus Forums:
- Nov. 11 at 9-10:30 a.m. School of Nursing
- Nov. 12 at 9-10:30 a.m. Union South – multilingual (English, Spanish, Tibetan, Mandarin, Nepali)
- Nov. 12 at 1-2:30 p.m. Gordon Dining & Event Center
- Nov. 13 at 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m., Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC) – multilingual and late-night (English, Spanish, Hmong, Tibetan, Mandarin, Nepali)
- Nov. 14 at 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. HSLC
- Nov. 20 at 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., online forum – session link: hr.wisc.edu/ttc-live (session link will be live on Nov. 20)
Registration is not required. Please schedule time with your supervisor to attend. You may attend without loss of pay. If you need ASL interpretation or other accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
A session recording will be posted to the TTC Project website after the November Forums.
Waisman HR TTC Project Update – September 2019 (PowerPoint)
- Manager Self-Service Training (Academic Staff) – March 2019 (PowerPoint)
- Employee Self-Service Training (Academic Staff) – March 2019 (PowerPoint)
- Manager Self-Service Training (University Staff) – December 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Employee Self-Service (Academic Staff Hourly) – November 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Employee Self-Service Training (University Staff) – November 2018 (PowerPoint)
Monthly Learning Sessions for Supervisors and PI’s – 2018:
- General Update on HR-related Items and Q&A on any HR-Related Topics – March 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Performance Reviews and PMDP – April 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Paid Leave, Schedules and FMLA – May 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Recruitment and Hiring Process – June 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Job Changes and Rate and Title Changes – July 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Difficult Conversations – September 2018 (PowerPoint)
- Establishing Work Unit Guidelines – TBD
- Telecommuting (PowerPoint)
- W/FMLA Overview for Supervisors – January 2017 (PowerPoint)