University and Governmental COVID-19 Resources
Waisman Center Employee COVID-19 Information and Resources
- UW-Madison COVID-19 Dashboard
This dashboard provides information to the campus community and the public about the results of COVID-19 tests among current UW–Madison faculty, staff and students.
- Campus COVID-19 Testing
Details about campus no-cost COVID-19 testing: accessing testing, preparing for testing, getting your results and what to do if you test positive.
- COVID-19 vaccine information
University Health Services will begin vaccinating eligible members of the campus community under the state’s COVID-19 vaccination program.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Employee Work Location and Leave Policy
- Office of Human Resources
- Guide for managing fears and anxiety related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients
Due to the potential exceptional impact of COVID-19 on the research community, NIH is providing updated guidance and information as it becomes available to help you stay healthy and safe while continuing your research.