Anyone who is interested in alternative and augmentative communication (AAC) including: educators, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, family members, and self-advocates.
Description and Aims
ECHO AAC aims to maximize outcomes for individuals who use AAC. Sessions support connection and knowledge sharing among individuals who use AAC, their families, and support professionals through a combination of presentations and case-based learning.
Schedule & Registration
Participants register for each session, based on interest. No upcoming sessions scheduled. To receive notification when new ECHO AAC sessions are scheduled, please send an email with your name and interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding for AAC
- An Augmented Communicator’s Experience
- Providing culturally-responsive practice for children who rely on AAC
- Incorporating beginning communication strategies in daily strategies
- From school to home – ways to include all!
- Bringing AAC language learning home