Need Inspiration? Here is why people Whirl with us!
- Watch our video!
See children from the Waisman Early Childhood Program prepping for Race Day!
- Whirling the Waisman way with Team Tristan | September 20, 2018
Picture a crisp October morning in Madison, Wisconsin – the bright colors of fall leaves, mists over the blue waters of Lake Mendota and – on one Sunday (the 14th this year) – a crowd of excited people waiting to run, walk or roll in the 2018 Waisman Whirl for ALL Abilities!
- There are many ways to Whirl | June 5, 2017
10-year-old Lauren Tierney had only walked a mile a few times before. Yet here she was, on a cool October morning, at the starting line for the Waisman Whirl Run Walk & Roll for All Abilities, getting ready to tackle the mile loop.
- Whirling the Waisman Way | October 4, 2016
What better way to spend a crisp fall day than to go on a three mile walk with your 6, 4 and 1-year old children AND raise funds to benefit individuals and families affected by developmental disabilities and neurodegenerative diseases?
- Race Results: Look up online here or download pdf of results here.
- 2019 Photos: Waisman Whirl 2019 Photo Gallery