In-Person Virtual Wonder Whirlers Registration Deadline & Fees Packet Pick-Up Day of Race Sponsorship Need Inspiration?
Registration – Please register by is due Friday, October 1.
T-Shirt – Register by September 10 to guarantee a t-shirt in your size.
All registrations are non-refundable.
Adults (In-Person or Virtual): $35
Students (In-Person or Virtual): $25
Kids (In-Person or Virtual): $15
All registrants receive:
- Personalized race bib
- Finisher certificate
Packets with bib numbers and t-shirts can be picked up in the main entrance of the Waisman Center on Friday, October 1 between 4:00-5:30 p.m.
How far will you go to support the Waisman Center?
The possibilities are endless!
Run, walk, or roll:
- through your neighborhood
- on a treadmill
- or around the house
- with family, friends, and neighbors near and far…everyone can participate from anywhere.
Every step, stride, and roll counts!
Keep track of your distance and let us know how far you went in support of the Waisman Center.
Share your photos, videos, and results with us and let us celebrate your success!
Listed below are some tips that you may find helpful.
- Take time to do a safety check. Are your shoes tied? Are you familiar with your route? Does someone know where you are going?
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Make sure you are visible
- Dress for the weather
- Have identification on you
- Limit distractions
- Obey all signals, traffic and safety rules, and watch out for traffic, cyclists, and pedestrians