Diagnosis Specific Resources
- Connect to Protect
Resources from the Autism Society
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability COVID-19 Vaccination Position Statement
From the Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group – USA
- COVID-19 & Down Syndrome Resource
National Task Group on Intellectual Disabilities and Dementia Practices
Hearing Loss / Deafness
- At-Home Resources for Communicating during COVID-19
A lit of tips and resources from the UW Health Speech and Hearing clinic.
- How Do I Communicate with Doctors, Nurses, and Staff at the Hospital During COVID-19?
From the Hearing Loss Association of America - This guide is to help you get ready for your hospital visit.
- Free VRI Instructions
Free video interpreting for COVID-19 testing - Getting tested for COVID-19 is a stressful experience and we want to ensure that you have access to interpreting services during this time. Linguabee is offering VRI for free at the test sites.
- COVID-19 Hearing Loss Resources - NCDHHS
Communication Guide with your Deaf, Hard of Hearing or DeafBlind Patients. Communication Access Guide at the Hospital During COVID-19.
- COVID-19: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Communication Access Recommendations for the Hospital
From the National Association of the Deaf
Augmentative & Alternative Communication Resources
- Supporting Communication with Patients who have COVID-19
Free resources for patients who are intubated and cannot speak
- COVID-19 Communication Rights Toolkit
From Communication First
American Sign Language Resources
- COVID-19 ASL
From the CDC – Centers for Disease Control
- Information for the Deaf Community about COVID-19/Coronavirus
From Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc.
- A Message from the NAD About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Plus resources and links from the National Council of the Deaf