For further information please call Marybeth Schlueter at (608) 890-3622. You will participate in a brief phone interview about your child and your goals for treatment for your child and family.
To be considered for enrollment, the following steps will need to be completed:
- Provide a diagnostic evaluation report that confirms your child has autism.
- Contact your health insurance provider to verify that behavioral treatment for autism is a covered benefit.
- Discuss with your insurer the costs that you may be responsible for paying (e.g., co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles).
- Confirm that your child is a registered patient of UW Health.
Once we have received your information the treatment team will review it; next steps will be:
- Contact you about program availability, or
- Provide resources