Madeline C. Barger, MS, LMFT, BCBA, CST
Position title: Behavior Analyst, Clinic Coordinator
Madeline Barger, MS, LMFT, BCBA, CST is a licensed behavior analyst and licensed marriage and family therapist, and AASECT certified sex therapist. Barger is the clinic coordinator in the Waisman Center Autism Treatment Programs. She provides leadership in program development based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for teens and young adults and their families. Barger also provides focused behavioral treatment for families in the Growing Together program. Barger has extensive experience in providing both autism and mental health interventions to individuals and families across the lifespan including individual, couple, and family therapy, sex education and therapy, social skills and behavioral intervention, and parent and professional trainings. Barger previously worked as a lead clinician in a center-based program providing supervision for behavioral treatment for school-age children, teens, and adults with autism.
Professional Certifications and Education
- BA, Communication Arts and Music Performance, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- MS, Marriage and Family Therapy, Edgewood College
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- BACB Verified Course Sequence, Ball State University
- Licensed Behavior Analyst, State of Wisconsin
- Sexual Health Certificate Program, Sex Therapy Track, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Certified sex therapist with the American Association for Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- Certificate in internet psychology
- Barger, M. C. (2015). Plugged in: Parenting autism in the age of the internet. Autism Notebook. Jun/Jul: (10-11).
- Barger, M.C. (2015). Dating across the spectrum. Autism Notebook. Oct/Nov.