Lisa Obernolte, MS, RD, CD
Lisa Obernolte, MS, RD, CD, is a registered dietician in the Biochemical Genetics Clinic. She prescribes specialized diets and provides nutritional counseling to patients with inborn errors of metabolism. She also monitors ongoing metabolic statuses of patients and adjusts their diet prescriptions as needed.
- Biochemical Genetics
Professional Certifications and Education
- Registered Dietician, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- MS, Nutrition, Case Western Reserve University
- Dietetic Internship, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- BS, Dietetics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Schwoerer JA, Obernolte L, Van Calcar S, Heighway S, Bankowski H, Williams P, Rice G. (2012) Use of Gastrostomy Tube to Prevent Maternal PKU Syndrome. JIMD Reports. 6:15-20. doi: 10.1007/8904_2011_95.