Jeung Yoon, PhD
Position title: Psychologist
Jeung Yoon, PhD, is a licensed psychologist in the autism & developmental disabilities clinic. She received her doctorate in clinical psychology from University of Iowa and completed a clinical fellowship in child and adolescent clinical psychology at Kennedy Krieger Institute, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her clinical interests include assessment of young toddlers, children, and adolescents with suspected autism spectrum disorders and related disorders, such as intellectual developmental disorder, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, behavioral disorders, or anxiety/mood disorders. She is passionate about providing culturally competent evaluations to diverse populations. She is fluent in Korean.
Jeung previously served children with autism spectrum disorder and related disorders and their families at Kennedy Krieger Institute’s Center for Autism and Related Disorders. She primarily conducted diagnostic and psychological evaluations while regularly offering social skills groups for teenagers with autism spectrum disorder. She also provided supervised clinical experiences to trainees of various experiences.
Professional Certifications and Education
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, University of Iowa
- APA-Accredited Pre-doctoral Internship, Community Services track, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Licensed Psychologist, Wisconsin
- The Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS®) Young Adult Certified Provider
- PEERS® Telehealth Certified Provider
- Clinical Assistant Adjunct Professor, Department of Pediatrics