Engineering consultation and support services are available to support a range of technical topics, including data processing, laboratory equipment, and implementation of experiment designs.
Examples of engineering services:
- Implement experiment design in E-Prime, Matlab, or Python
- Write programs to process experimental data
- Add gaze-contingent behavior to eye tracking experiments
- Research Technology Consultation
- Specify and install equipment for remote observation of a testing space
- Specify and install computer and A/V equipment for stimulus delivery
- Database Development & Hosting
- Create web-based databases of research participants, schedules, and research data
- Databases that are developed by the CTC can be hosted on a CTC-managed server for a monthly fee (rate not available for subsidy). The server is on the University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Information Technology (DoIT)’s restricted data network, with encrypted back-ups occurring nightly. Users can access the database using a custom domain name, with access restricted by UW-Madison NetID, if desired.
Refer to rates.
Please direct requests and inquiries for engineering services to the CTC Engineer, Rob Olson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.890.3075.