The CTC provides behavioral and diagnostic assessments for projects that require specialized clinical expertise.
Examples of psychological services:
- Administration, scoring, and data entry of assessment batteries to participants (by or under the supervision of a licensed psychologist)
- Clinical diagnosis of research participants
- Provision of experimental psychological interventions
- Training and supervision of project staff in assessment administration
- Analysis and interpretation of assessment results
- Consultation in planning proper assessment batteries
Refer to rates.
Please direct requests and inquiries for project consultation services to the CTC Research Coordinator, Carrie Arneson, email@example.com or 608.263.5192.