Core Agilent BioAnalyzer Policies:
- Each user/lab must purchase their own chips (information below), reagents and pipetman. Core will provide everything necessary to run the chips (priming station, RNase ZAP and water, chip vortexing station, pipet tips, and the BioAnalyzer).
- You must receive training prior to using the instrument. If you were previously trained using the UW Biotech system the duration of training will be shorter. Training is about 2 hours. Contact the CMN Core for more information.
- Reagents and samples must be prepared in advance in your laboratory
- You must clean the electrodes before and after every single chip run-no exception!
- No protein chips allowed on the system at this time