The ViiA7 comes is equipped with 96 well-Fast and a 384 well blocks.
- Contact CMN staff to be trained on this equipment or if you have questions about using this equipment.
- Online Calendar
- Block change from front of instrument in less than 1 min; no secondary tools required
- Supported Applications Standard curve, Comparative Ct, Genotyping, Presence/Absence, HRM, Melt curve
- Temperature Uniformity ±0.5°C, within 30 sec of reaching temperature set point
- Run Time ~35 min for 96/384-well blocks, using Applied Biosystems® Fast Master Mix
- Supported Blocks and Volume 96-well standard (10–100 μL reactions)
- 96-well Fast (10–30 μL reactions) • 384-well (5–20 μL reactions)
- TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards (~1 μL reactions)
- Demonstrated Sensitivity Down to 1 copy • Excitation/Detection Wavelengths 6 excitation (450–670 nm)
- 6 emission (500–720 nm) • Dynamic Range Up to 9 logs of linear dynamic range
- Resolution Detect as little as 1.5-fold changes in target quantities in singleplex reaction
- 21 CFR p11 Enablement Security, auditing, and eSigniture features for instrument data
- Automation Includes plate-loading arm w/ barcode (Sales, service, and support provided by Life Technologies)
- Remote Notification Emails user when run is started, stopped, or aborted
- Data Export Format Fully configurable by user
Contact the CMN manager to be trained on or if you have questions about this equipment.