About Waisman Center Day with Experts
The Waisman Center presents six community “Day with the Experts” educational events focused on autism, augmentative and alternative communication (AAC), cerebral palsy, cochlear implants, fragile X syndrome, and Down syndrome.
The series features presentations by Waisman Center researchers and clinicians, as well as a panel discussion with individuals and family members who share their experiences and expertise.
The Waisman Center collaborates with several community and campus partners to host and promote these event including the Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin, the Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin-South Central (DSAW), Gigi’s Playhouse Madison, and the Department of Surgery, Division of Otolaryngology.
The Waisman Center Day with the Experts series is sponsored by the Friends of the Waisman Center.
All Waisman Center Day with the Experts events are free and everyone is welcome to attend. Advance registration is encouraged as space is limited.
Archives: Handouts and Videos
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Handouts and Videos
- Autism Day with the Experts Handouts and Videos | More information: Autism Hub Page
- Cerebral Palsy Day with the Experts Handouts and Videos | More information: Cerebral Palsy Hub Page
- Down Syndrome Day with the Experts Handouts and Videos | More Information: Down Syndrome Hub Page
- Cochlear Implants Day with the Experts Handouts